CBSE issued a new notification on revised examination of class 10 & 12. Exams which are not conducted by CBSE has been now release by to be conducted in july from 1st July 2020.
CBSE has issued new date sheet and issued on revised exams. Revised examination dates has been announced by CBSE.
Union Cabinet Minister for Human Resource Development, Government of India , Former Chief Minister of Uttarakhand & MP Haridwar Lok Sabha Constituency has tweeted on this matter and congratulate on this to students and teachers.
CBSE isssued some instructions to students appearing for this examination. It has issued some precautions to be care before going to exams centers and In exam centres.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO BE FOLLOWED STRICTLY BY THE CBSE STUDENTS WHILE
APPEARING IN THE EXAMINATIONS:
- All the candidates will carry their own hand sanitizer in transparent bottle.
- All the candidates will cover their nose, mouth and nose with mask/cloth.
- All candidates will follow Physical distance norms.
- Parents will guide their ward(s) about precautions to be taken by them to avoid spread of Covid-19.
- Parents will ensure that their ward is not sick.
- All instructions issued while appearing in Examination Centers will be strictly adhered to by the candidates.
- Candidates will follow all instructions given in Admit Card.
- Duration for each examination will be as given in the date-sheet and Admit Card.
- Answer books would be distributed to candidates between 10.00 – 10.15 A.M.
- Question paper will be distributed at 10.15 A.M.
- From 10.15 A.M. – 10.30 A.M. (15 minutes), candidates shall read the question papers.
- At 10.30 A.M. candidates will start writing the answers.