Domestic flights to be resume from 25 May. New Domestic Flight rules. In a report AAI (Airport Authority of India) issued new rules to travel in domestic flights.
Flights were banned due to COVID-19 Pandemic from last more than 45 days. However there is no news for resume of International flights.
But now there will be services available for domestic travel.
In a tweet by MyGovIndia also told the rules for flights.
Rules To Travel In Domestic Flights?
- Maintaining Physical distancing is mandatory.
- Must Have Aarogya Setu App on every mobile phone who want to travel except children below 14.
- Passengers must have to walk through a thermal screening zone before entering the airport terminal building.
- Passengers should have to reach the airport two hours before departure.
- State government and administration have to ensure public transport and private taxis for passengers and airline crew.
- Only personal vehicles or selected cab services will be allowed to take passengers and staff to airport or from it.
- All passengers have to wear masks and gloves.
- Passengers seating areas, chairs have to be marked or taped off for physical distancing.
- All staff members should have hand Sanitizer and PPE (Personal Protective Equipment )
- Trolleys will not be allowed in arrival or departure sections,except in any special case, for that they will be disinfected.
- Airport Authority/Operators should make arrangements for sanitizing baggage before entry.
- All entry gates of the terminal will be opened to avoid crowd.
- Counters with plexiglas or face shields for staff.
- Newspapers and Magazines will not be provided.
- When Flight land, passengers will be allowed to leave the plane in batches.